If you have been injured by the negligent acts of another you are entitled to be financially compensated.
OUR FlAGSTAFF PERSONAL INJURY LEGAL TEAM PROVIDES EFFECTIVE AND EXPERIENCED COUNSEL FOR:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Roads
- Limousine Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Uninsured Motorists
In Arizona damages are based the full amount of money that will reasonably and fairly compensate a plaintiff for each of the following elements of damages proved by the evidence to have resulted from the fault of the defendant:
- The nature, extent, and duration of the injury: this is often measured by objective evidence. Objective evidence can be an injury that can bee seen on a diagnostic test such as an X-ray, CT or MRI. Subjective evidence can be an injury you cannot see on objective tests, but the injured person believes their pain is caused by the accident.
- The pain, discomfort, suffering, disability, disfigurement, and anxiety already experienced, and reasonably probable to be experienced in the future as a result of the injury: this is measured by other objective factors such as the speed of the impact if you are in an auto accident or scarring from injury or surgery play a roll in increasing the value. A permanent injury such a limitation in your range of motion or having to walk with a limp also factors in.
- Reasonable expenses of necessary medical care, treatment, and services rendered, and reasonably probable to be incurred in the future: this is measured by the total medical bills you have incurred regardless if they were paid for by another source such as health insurance as long as the bill is “reasonable” and “necessary” for the plaintiff to get better. This is a dollar for dollar reimbursement and includes any future care such as a surgery to remove hardware used to mend a fractured limb.
Lost earnings to date, and any decrease in earning power or capacity in the future: this is measured by the total wages you lost due to your physical injuries regardless if they were paid by your employer through sick leave or comp-time as long as your treating medical provider told you in writing that you could not work due to injury. This is a
dollar for dollar reimbursement and includes any future lost earnings up and to your retirement age if the injury is to such an extent that you no longer can work or work have to work for less.
- Loss of love, care, affection, companionship, and other pleasures of the marital relationship: this is measured subjectively. Each married plaintiff can experience a loss of love or companionship with their spouse during an injury.
Why Choose Glazer Hammond for your Personal Injury Case?
- 20+ years combined experience on your case
- Effective defense strategy
- Compassionate counsel
- Affordable rates and flexible appointments
Having good legal representation in Northern Arizona is essential in documenting both the objective and subjective damages that have occurred to you because of an injury caused by another. At Glazer Hammond, PLLC, Flagstaff Car Injury Clients are more than just a case that will be settled- we take a personal interest in your welfare after the accident and work tirelessly to provide you with outstanding legal service. Mr. Hammond, as well as his staff, will work with you on the steps necessary to achieve compensation, keeping you informed and listening to your concerns in order to provide you with peace of mind.
Ready to learn you rights? Call us at (928) 213-5916 or Contact Us Here to speak with Flagstaff attorney Keith A. Hammond, today!