Keith A. Hammond was born in Des Moines, Iowa in 1963. He graduated from high school in 1981. He then graduated from the University of Northern Iowa in 1985 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Anthropology. Mr. Hammond received his Juris Doctorate in Law from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa in 1988. He has been an attorney in Flagstaff, Arizona since 1988 and formed the firm, Keith A. Hammond, P.C. in Flagstaff, Arizona in June of 1990. In January of 2018, Attorney Hammond combined his legal efforts and firm with The Glazer Law Office, to form Glazer Hammond, PLLC.
Mr. Hammond primarily practices in the area of plaintiff's personal injury and criminal defense. He has tried numerous jury trials through January of 2018 and has handled over 1,000 criminal cases of which 350+ were DUI's. He has also collected millions of dollars for his personal injury clients from January of 2007 through January of 2018.
Keith Hammond is an active member of the following organizations:
- State Bar of Arizona
- Coconino County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District Court of Arizona
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Arizona's Finest Lawyer's
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- The American Society of Legal Advocates