Contact Us 24/7 928-213-5916


Siriwan arunsiriwattana gs0coxlmjdi unsplash

Probate is the process for handling the estate, and dispersing the assets of someone who passes away or is incapacitated, according to their will. A petition must be filed with the probate court, which then needs to approve the will, appoint a Personal Representative, and possibly appoint a conservator.

If you have a will, it will need to be probated upon your death. If you become incapacitated during your lifetime, someone will need to petition the probate court for a conservator to handle your finances.

A probate must be filed with the Superior Court. Where upon the records become publicly available through the probate proceedings.

Already Have an Estate Plan?

Is your estate up-to-date with your current life plan and wishes? An estate plan is a document you always want to make sure is up to date.

With over 50 years of combined experience, we can help. Call us at (928) 213-5916 or Contact Us Here to speak with one of our experienced estate planning attorneys!

Gh estate planning attorneys

Glazer Hammond, PLLC

Providing Experienced andCompassionate

Legal Counsel for Northern Arizona.

Taking Calls 24/7

223 N. Elden Street

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

(928) 213-5916 (Phone)

(928) 556-0984 (Fax)